While selling your home involves a lot more than putting up a For Sale sign, my customized 25-step marketing plan makes it a manageable and rewarding process.
My goals are to:
- Provide you with an accurate and honest market analysis to help price your home correctly
- Use my network and marketing strategies to expose your property to as many selling agents and potential buyers as possible
- Help you get the most for your home in the shortest time possible
- Make the entire experience stress-free
CLICK ON A TOPIC BELOW
Select an Agent and a Price
Why Trust Stephen Mardis? You may opt to sell your house independently. There are many good reasons, however, why you should choose me to assist you in this important undertaking. I'll ensure that you maximize your opportunities in the current real estate market. With my extensive Realtor and contact networks, I'll employ the most effective marketing and advertising strategies for your property here in the Lakes Region. I will also can guide you through the complicated paperwork involved, from the initial agreement to the final documents.
What To Look For In An Agent
Here are a couple of factors to keep in mind when looking for a listing agent:
1. Experience and Expertise. You want a full-time agent who's familiar with your area in Georgia and with the type of property you intend to sell. Does he or she employ a diverse range of marketing and advertising strategies? How tech-savvy is your agent? How many similar properties has he been able to sell in the past?
2. Availability and Commitment. Your agent should be capable of prompt and decisive action during the course of selling your home. Does she make it a point to keep in touch with you constantly? Can he easily be contacted in case of emergencies or even for the simplest questions?
3. Rapport. Does he take the time out to listen to your goals and clarify your needs? Can he understand your unique situation and be genuinely concerned about the outcome of the process? Your listing agent will be your guide and partner in this crucial decision, so it's important to find one you can get along with.
What Is Your Home Worth? Without a professional agent, most independent home sellers tend to overestimate the value of their home. You can avoid this pitfall by consulting with an experienced Real Estate listing agent.
For more information and for any additional questions, please feel free to contact me at any time.