Whether it's your first home or the culmination of
a lifetime dream, buying a home is very exciting. It's also a very
complex process. I can assist you with all of it--from discussing your
very first thoughts and wishes, through the signing of the final papers
and getting your keys, to any improvements you may want to make. I'll
guide you every step of the way and answer any questions you may have
throughout the process. My goal is to exceed your expectations and make
your home-buying experience as seamless, effortless and stress-free as
Finding the right
agent is important--someone with experience and knowledge, of
course--but also someone who cares about you and your needs. And,
whatever you need, whenever you need it--from getting the best mortgage
through home inspection to home improvement--I can help. I have a
network of outstanding home service professionals to recommend, and
they're as committed as I am to making sure everything is done right,
the first time. Contact me with any questions you may have about home
buying or to schedule a consultation.
you're looking for informal, no obligation, home buying information and
answers to your home-buying questions, I invite you to attend one of my
free home buying seminars. Click on the image below as a guide through
CLICK ON A TOPIC BELOW
Choosing a Real Estate Agent
3.1 Buying a home requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps to have an expert in your corner when undertaking such a large purchase. Our real estate agents can guide you through the process, and they also can get you access to Georgia home listings before they hit the general market.
3.2 Here are some factors to consider when choosing a real estate agent in Georgia:
* Look for a full-time agent who has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
* Interview a few agents: Are they familiar with the area you are interested in?
* Ask how much time the agent will have for you, and if they have a licensed assistant.
* Ask about their credentials and education: A good agent will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends.
* Does the agent return your calls promptly? Time is money when attempting to buy a home.
* Ask for a list of homes they've sold or a list of references.
* Choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. Pick an agent with whom you feel comfortable.
For more information and for any additional questions, please feel free to contact me at any time